Sunday 2 August 2009

Tea Day

ISABELLE JUN
Today 8 something plus. i Went to fetch a girl name WAI YEE.
She was my best friend since we just learning how to walk..
HAHA.. so our friendship just like no one can replaced...
We were the super cutie best friend in kindargarder as my teacher always said
...HAHA...
So she said she want to go Desa park city for a tea with me...
So we went to the KAY's cafe at the upper floor..
Hey... the place there very romantic and soo windy..
And i saw john with his brother there ..
so i after greeet with them then we were sat over another table..
Then we started to chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat......
until forget to take notice of the guy who look like TANK as John told me...
WE talk until someone call me for a drink again...
he is my brother LK....
He was in desa prk also... so.. after that i fetch my friends go home and we go for 2nd round at
KIARA MAS. Berlin Biegrarti for alcohol
i order a Lime Vodca..
&
my friend order a Orange Vodca
&
Lk order a Heineken
The Lime Vodca taste good seriously!!^^
After a half glass.. Lk and my friend's face started changing in red. haha
But we had fun in our conversation lol
After i had finished my alcohol i felt so hungry....
Then we went back to Kepong Big Tree for supper.
The kai choon was coming to join us ...
So,we had sit outside the shop..that is no one was siting next to us...
Time was actually late, so that there were very quite along the road exp there were some noisy
voice from the shop..
By the time we was enjoying our dishes...
somethings strange was happened...
when i was enjoying my maggie goreng i heard a plastic bag sound coming from my left side.....
But i din't think much.. so that i just continue enjoyed..
then my friend told us... gosh.... In early time he saw the plastis bag was on top of the stair..
after the voice i heard , the plastic bag was downstair of the stair..
then i look at the plastic bag....
The plastic bag was placing nicely on the floor.. and i sure it wont be make it by cat.... dog..... or
mouse ....right...
And the street was very quiet and we were very sure that no one was pass by there...
SO??? WHO DID IT???
NO ONE CAN GIVE A GOOD ANSWER.....
I REALLY DUNNO...
WE were just to ignore it and dont dare to mention ....
COz damn GELI WEHHH!! >.<
After that KC reached d....Then we started our topic again..
until 1.15 pm ...
My dadddy and mummy crazy to call me go home...
*
***
*******
**HOME**
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment