Saturday 1 August 2009

me with my long hair with silly fat face

Playing backetball in KBU college


YOYO~ nice posing weh~



me with yoyo... gosh.. my messy hair





me and dear siew leng *cute*


we took it before 1 weeks holiday hahaaa
i miss them much ~
*************************************
AND

This is me and my darlings!
My big nose..as shella always said me
You know why i have a big nose?Because..







AIR IS FREE!! hahaaa!





......
This picture took when we were on the way to 1Utama for Movie

(Land Of Lost) not bad ...


***********************************
Just now went for movie with LK, KC and Rouying ^^
the movie not bad ^^
after the movie we went to shisha at Alsafah at Damansara..
The shisha flavour was import from USA...
the taste not bad..
after we had shi sha i notice my face was red....
erm.. i shoud say.. is blush~ hahaa...
red as tomato..
anywhy... damn nice...
u all should try ~ if got chance..
***********************
Dunno why ah...
holiday so boring..
Nothing to do...
mayb i should find a part time job..
but i had failed my interview last few days..
So, no mood to work again...
I hope to go club next week!!
who wanna join me???!!!
If possible bring me go !!
that all ^^
..........
bye~**



No comments:

Post a Comment