Monday 27 July 2009

My new blog my 1st pose!

*me*





Finally got to create my own blog!!!

Errm.. i feel pleasure that everyone willing to take a look in my blog..

and this is my 1st pose...


PLS! my friend( bei ha min )


Haaa..


I will trying to pose more topic in my blog...



Seems that nothing was happen today..lets talk about last Saturday!


THE AWSOME DAY!!!


i was woke up in the part of the midnight 4.30am. I am sure everyone was still enjoying sleeping in their warm warm bed.....
Because me and LEE LEONG KEAT=my hou dai lou!

&

ROBIN=LEONG KEAT's cousin and = my ex boyfriend muahaahah!!!

& another cousin .. erm i forget his name..

anyway....sorry ya! hahaa...

Four of us going to Bangi FISHING!!!

I think the place was in some way around cyberjaya...

Anythings la... i dunno where is the place.. That day was my 1st time in my life went to fishing!

muahaahah!

we reach there 7 o clock in the morning....

then LK teach me how to use the fishing rod..

next step..we need to pook the chicken intestine into the fishhook..

OH GOSHHH!!!! that was very disgusting wehhhh!!!

i was like crazy....0.0

but..finally i still deserve it . i got to use my hand to pook the intestine into the fishing rod...T.T arhhhh!!!! HOU WAI AH!!!!

Then i we start to fishing....

the weather was so cold and raining in the morning...

but we still enjoy fishing~and keep wait wait wait wait for the fisssshyy!!!!

LK was the greatest one.. he got 3 fish and i got 2 fishes!!

I tell u all lo.. actually i get 3 fish 1 lo....

one of the fish i almost got it.... because of the fish too big even robin and LK cant even pull up it up.. so am i??? sure impossible for me!

Robin was trying to help me pull the fish up..

he was used his strength to pulling for so long...i think it about 15 min more and still keep on pulling!

The fish was struggle and it swim to the middle of the pool... the fish damn sai lei weh!!!!

after that the owner sit sampan go to the middle of the pool help us to get the fish up..

HAIH! The owner so bodoh 1 la..when he pull up the roots the fish got release the fish hook and it swim away lee... but we can see that the fish damn big weh...!!

The head was big like football.. seriously man!no kidding!

hmm... i was like so angry ... sad... disappointed .

sigh!!!!
i swear i will come back to u! The big fish! muahaha...


After that.... me LK & R sit sampan to the middle of the pool.... haha.. cause we really so angry wanna catch back the big fish...
The 1st picture that i pose at above shows 3 of us on the middle of the pool..
About 12 something me and LK go home.
i bring 3 fishes go home for dinner that day.!
Robin and his cousin still mm se dak zao..
after i step up the car.. i totaly blackout. hahahaha
dun worry i am not faint... just fall asleep!!
once i open i my eyes .. it almost reach my house...
hahaa... LK sure so boring and tired that no one talking to him in the car... haahaha
ok la.. that all....
ciao lu!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment